Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WooHoo, new stuff!

As if there wasn't enough going on at the shoppe...

We have received tons of new books,... more Artyarn, Kraemer, Needles & Notions.
Due in this week...Blue Heron, more Artyarn, and Misti Alpaca. Peggy has been so busy inputting everything in the system.

We have SO MUCH TO TELL YOU. BUT I CAN'T YET!!
It's driving me nuts...I am the worst at keeping fun secrets. My family always knows they can count on me giving them at least 1 present early,whether its Birthday or Christmas!

Okay, I can't stand it...here is something I CAN tell you.

As of November 1st we will be open late Thursday Night as well! We will now have 2 late nights! What a great opportunity for those of you that are working on gift projects that shouldn't be worked on at home for fear of being discovered! We will continue the late hours through the Holiday Season and maybe even longer. We are so excited to be increasing hours and creating a place for you to refresh, unwind, be inspired and encouraged with help if needed. Extended hours begin Thursday, November 5th.

Okay my friends, it's Tuesday Night which means bring a snack, (if ya want) and come play with us. Required items...knitting and a smile.
Come on...we're waitin for you...and drive careful...it's WINDY.

Check out the the November Calender...remember...any class sign up before the 1st of November will save you 10% off both CLASS & INSTRUCTOR FEES. Woohoo!

Anna Starr
Serving the Crafting Community since 2005

The Yarn Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment