Friday, August 14, 2009

Have you been in lately?

Wow the store has been hopping. Tuesday night "Happy Hour" is the place to be. They were bringing chairs from the back. But everyone is always happy to make room for more friends. This past week was "Show It Off" Tuesday. The projects were simply amazing. I can't believe the talent everyone has. WOW is all this little sheep can say?

Have you signed up for the Train Trip to San Francisco? Last I heard there were only 4 or 5 spots left. Next year Anna is going to have to get 2 train cars to accommodate everyone. "Frank"ly I think the trip home sounds great. Wine, cheese, crackers, and fruit - all served on Linen. Very chic if you ask me. The day trips while in San Fran sound great. I think I would choose High Tea at Neiman Marcus. But I heard some are headed to the Wharf and others are maybe going to the Labryinth. What a Day! What a Shoppe!

Have you seen the new line of Fiesta yarn that Anna has started carrying? It is YUMMY. I caught Frankie sleeping in the bowl of it on the front counter the other night. It does make a good place for a nap.

Make sure you check the Calendar for the most up to date classes. The Chinchilla hat and scarf tomorrow has room left. So does the Felted purse class on Tuesday night.

Anna is already working on the September class and it looks to be as good as everything else.

See at the table
Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment