Friday, September 4, 2009

not gone

You have probably been wondering where this poor little sheep has been. Anna went a little fiber crazy. I have been buried under 400 pounds of yarn. I am not kidding the shop has exploded. So much new stuff. The Berroco alone had me buried for days and it isn't even all here yet.

You have to come in and check out the Berroco Vintage Wool. Can you believe the colors. Start thinking Christmas presents. Even Percy is impressed with how soft it is.

There are so many sock yarns that I am sure someone will be knitting me pairs and pairs of sheep sized socks soon. Comfort has some awesome sock yarn and some great new colors.

Berroco INCA GOLD is another yarn that is good enough to curl up in and count people (errr in your case sheep) Gotta love the silk in it.

There are othe Berrocos in and coming but I have others to tell you about as well.

Have you seen the SUGAR RUSH? It is made from cane sugar by products. Anna has even found yarn made from milk by products.

So has all of these new yarns made you itchy for some new projects? GOOD!!!! Did I mention the new shipment of books? There was another hundred pounds.

SO new books and new yarn can only mean one thing. MONDAY IS SALE DAY. Haven't been able to find the exact sale info - she likes to keep that under wraps until the last second but if I know Anna it will be well worth a trip to see her on Monday. If I can find her notes I will post this weekend about what she has planned. Don't forget if you are an IN THE LOOP Member, no matter what the sale price you get an extra 10% off. Defintely worth a trip in on Monday don't you think?

FRANK

No comments:

Post a Comment