Sunday, September 20, 2009

QUIET TOYS!!!!!

I am sure by now you have heard about the new kitten that Anna has allowed to take up resicence in the YARN SHOPPE. Percy, Frankie and I are adjusting to him. At least he doesn't mew too much and Anna takes him home at night.

I over heard Anna talking about a baby shower for the kitten this coming Tuesday night during Happy Hour. Anyone who bring a cat toy gets a certificate for 5.00 off a purchase 35.00 or more. That kitten is going to have more toys than it knows what to do with. If everyone insists on spoiling this cat All I ask is that NO ONE bring toys with bells or noise makers in them. I like it quiet in here.

Come to think of it no one gave me toys when I joined the shop. So if you feel the need I like toys too.

Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment