Monday, March 16, 2009

I think I have been found out

I think I have been found out. I am going to be sheared for sure. What am I going to do? I may have to go into hiding. NO WAIT!!!! I will stand my ground and I won't back down. I will not go quietly into the night. AND I will not go sheared to Ireland.

Speaking of Ireland, I got my itnerary today. I am going to be gone for 2 weeks. I will be
traveling with Pam and her husband. We will be going to Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Kerry and Galway. We will be seeing the Aran Island, and driving the "Ring of Kerry", as well as seeing the cliffs of Moher. I wonder if Pam will make arrangments for me to meet some of my relatives. WOW! a free trip to Ireland and a chance to see where it all started. Maybe they can show me where I am on the family tree.

Well, my friend Percy the pink alpaca, seems to be getting in on the traveling thing. He gets to go to San Francisco on Wedensday. Two college boys are taking him. I bet he will never be the same. Poor Poor Percy.

Anna has been getting ready for tomorrow. Please don't tell her I put the "special" discounts in the pot. Shearing will be the least of my problems. She will have me balling yarn for weeks.

Today to get in the mood she was playing Irish folk music in the store. She was also working on the calendar for April. It will be in the store when you get there tomorrow. In addition to the sale, it is Happy Hour, the Shoppe will be open until 8.

Well I am going to enjoy the quiet - I think I saw some Norah Jones in the CD player.

Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment