Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ireland here I come!!!!!

Wow,less than 48 hours and I will be on my way to the green island of Ireland. I can't wait. I am going to be gone for 2 weeks. So little time so much to see. Wonder where we will go first. Pam hasn't given me an itinerary yet so I guess like normal, the sheep is the last to know. But what is new about that?

Wonder how Anna will manage with out me. No one else has my evesdropping (err I mean... atune listening skills). I guess you all will just have to make due with Material girl Frankie and Frat boy Percy. Sorry but it is the best I can do.

I think I found out who has the incriminating pictures of me - and they will be dealt with as soon as i get final proof.

Did you see the class on Monday? I guess it is time to start thinking about 4th of July. Melissa is teaching a knitted flag table runner. It is beautiful. Tuesday night is Happy Hour as well as a class in Hair Pin Lace. If last weeks Happy Hour is any indication this place will be hopping.
Well,time to give Frankie and Percy last minute instructions.

Slán leat (good bye in Irish)

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment