Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sale

Hi everyone,

I am back from my most current travels. Ireland was fantastic. I will tell you all about it and my new friend Seamus (in Ireland SE makes the SH sound so it is pronounced SHAMUS) he is a long lost relative of mine. He is adjusting to life in the shoppe pretty well. Well if Frankie would quit taking him for rides on the yarn baller and if Percy would quit calling him DUDE all the time it might be a little easier.

I understand Frankie was a handful while I was gone and as punishment Anna decided to have Frankie put together a sale for today.

Frankie has put together grab bags. These are surprise bags of yarn, patterns, needles etc. You just grab a bag - hence the name and pay for it. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!!!!

I know the bags have at least the value of the price of the bag. Many bags are half the cost of the yarn in the bag so in some cases you may 30.00 for the bag but get 60-70 worth of yarn.

Stop by and grab a bag or 2 or 3. It is getting to hot to be out doors so might as well have some fun inside.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment