Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bad Sheep

I have been a bad sheep. I haven't been here everyday like I am supposed to. I have been busy helping Seamus get acquainted with American customs - you know like only one pint of clover beer a day. I am a little worried about leaving him when I go to Kansas next week. But I am sure Percy will take care of him.

Tuesday night - were you here or did you miss the most crazy Happy Hour ever. Those ladies, what can I say. I think Percy would agree they can put a bunch of Frat boys to shame with their "wild" partying.

I think Anna mentioned there were only a couple spots left in the Debbie Bliss Bag class. MAke sure you sign up for it. Julie is teaching a beautiful summer lace wrap next Saturday June 13. I have seen the sign up sheet for it and it is filling up fast. Don't miss that class either.

The instructors have been bringing the projects for display for Christmas in July. I thought Christmas was in December but I guess it is OK to have it twice a year. Better find my stocking and get my list ready for Santa. Wonder if he would read my wish list on Ravelry?

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment