Saturday, June 6, 2009

Francie

Can you believe that is what I would be called if I lived in Ireland. We were at Guinness, and Pam was learning to draw the perfect pint of ale. She was talking to a couple of barmaids who were explaining to Pam that Frank is not a nickname in Ireland. At first I thought they were talking about Frankie but NOOOOOOO they were talking about me. I DON"T THINK SO!!!!! Do I look like a FRANCIE to you. I think they had sampled a few to many of their pints that day.

Pam is currently teaching the Noro Sweater class. This morning there were people here and she was teaching the Debbie Bliss bag. The ladies looked like they were having a grand old time.

Tomorrow is a jam packed day. Classes all afternoon. Pam'sChristmas Stocking class, the Custom Knit gals will be in as well as Cindy teaching her eyelet polo.

Have you seen the front window? There are some wonderful projects that will be taught at Christmas in July. The stocking caps, the wine cozy, the knitted Christmas lights. I know more projects are in the works. Since we are celebrating Christmas twice this year (still haven't figured out why) I have been working on my list. I have been relatively good - Ok I snuck that 100% off coupon in the St. Patrick's day pot, and I hid Anna's copy of Do It Your self Shearing (that was out of self defence). At least I wasn't the one who tied up Percy or took off with a couple college boys and went to Kansas and left Frankie in charge. I have been the good one. Relatively speaking. I wonder if Santa has really been watching. HMMMM guess I will see what shows up in my stocking July 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment