Thursday, June 11, 2009

missing alpaca

So I called the shop yesterday to check in and see if there was anything i needed to blog about. Anna tells me Percy has gong AWOL. I know I saw a message that he was in Kansas but I haven't seen hide nor wool of him since I got here. I assured her that he was probably hiding in the yarn but I would keep a look out. I know I would know if he was here.

She said that Tuesday night Happy Hour and Show it off night were once again a great success. Dena has posted pictures on the right side of this page. Just click on the FLIKER pics.

What have I been up to? I have been to have coffee, played Star Wars and blew bubbles. Ate at some awesome restaurants. I have afew pics I will get up in the morning. It is late here and I need to get some sleep.

Please if you hear from Percy let Anna know.

No comments:

Post a Comment