Monday, June 29, 2009

Happening

The shoppe has beenTOTALLY quiet with Frank gone. Not sure what is going on. I so totally expect Frankie to be causing trouble. But for a change she is being on her best behavior. Maybe I should alert Anna to be on the lookout for something suspicious.

Just because Frankie is minding her manners and things are quiet doensn't mean the shoppe is totally going crazy. Thing are picking up for Christmas in July. Make sure you get in here and sign up for classes. They are like going to fill up fast. Most of the classes are 20-35 dollars and that INCLUDES THE YARN!!! All you have to bring are your needles and your laughter. Because I know so totally know it is going to be laugh city in here.

Anna is planning raffles, and give aways and Bingo. I will see what I can find out about the give aways. I know they will be AWESOME. I have heard rumors that there will be a big give away for those who make it until after the last class. Guess I better get Frankie on the ball to start snooping.

Percy.

No comments:

Post a Comment