Saturday, June 13, 2009

strange photo

I am having trouble posting pictures from here. But I will get them up soon. We noticed something unusual in a couple of them yesterday. There is a strange pink apparition in the back ground. We can't make it out but there is something there. Anna says that Percy is still missing.

Today we are going to a Farmer's Market. Not sure what that is. I think it must be where farmers go to shop. I don't know why they just don't go to a regular store like everyone else. I guess because the regular store doesn't sell tractors and wagons. Wonder if I will get to ride on a tractor.

This afternoon we are going to a bar b que. Cathy mentioned something about eating buffalo wings. These Kansas people are a little strange. Do you think I should mention that buffalos don't have wings? I now remember why I left and went to the sane state of California.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment