Friday, April 10, 2009

All By Myself

And I love it. No one around to tell me what to do, when to go to bed, what to eat, not to play on the yarn baller. It is like totally awesome.

Yesterday the traveling knit group was here. They had fun. They have so many ideas for new projects. it is one amazing group of talented ladies. You should check out the Christmas Stockings that Pam and Cindy are making. Pam teaches Christmas Stockings as a class and if you want to get a head start on Christmas presents this is a great class to take. A different stocking every month.

Those ladies do get some crazy ideas. They want to have an all night knit a long. I thought I was the only one who liked to stay up all night. Frank will not be happy with this news. He likes his peace and quiet. I bet he will try and talk Anna out of it. I hope not. It would be lots of fun. Maybe Anna can send Frank out of town if she decided to allow this "knit in"

There are some really cool classes next week. In Thursday there is the Gelato purse class. It is a 2 part class. It looks really cool. Saturday April 18 is the first in a series of montly scarf classes. This one teaches cables. They may look hard but Cathy swears they aren't. It is a good class to get into because all the scarves will make AWESOME Christmas presents. Christmas is only 258 days away so you better get knitting.

Don't forget Sunday the Shoppe is closed for Easter. I have it all to my self. WOOOHOOOO. Maybe I can schedule Frank a haircut and let him think Anna did it.

Frankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment