Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SHHHHHHH!!!!

I am in hiding. Anna is bound and determined to take me on the next cruise. I DON'T WANT TO GO. I have grown accustomed to my little yarn shoppe. I thought seeing the world would be great fun. But after that last cruise, I am not so sure. I personally think Anna wants to take me just so I will give and go to the shearer before I go to Ireland. I am looking forward to that trip.

Anna promises I won't have to get off the ship this time, that way I don't have to worry about sand in my coat. It took Percy and Frankie HOURS to get it all out this weekend. Anna wondered why there was a sandcastle in the office. I was trying to make a point. Sheep are not meant for beaches. Melissa and Pam swear I will have a good time on this cruise but I am not so sure. Anna didn't even get me my own room. I have to share with her. Maybe I can share with Jordanna or Pam. I am still mad at Anna.

I have to come up with a simply wonderful sale idea. Something that will take Anna by surprise. Hopefully she won't catch me this time.

PLEASE DON'T tell Anna where I am or that you have heard from me. Maybe if she thinks I ran away she won't look for me and won't make me go on the cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment