Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know I know....

I know I am to be covering for my big brother but ya know sometimes life gets in the way of work, Besides he was to be home already but there were plane problems and he hasnt' come home yet. So technically, I am supposed to be on vacation but I will cover for him for a couple more days if needed.

The Shoppe was hopping tonight. It was Happy Hour Tuesday. I thought it was going to be a quiet night but all of a sudden the place was jumping. There were so many people that they had to divide into 2 groups but no one seemed to mind. There were some great new ladies. And all of my friends were there. Everyone had great projects and they were eager to show them off to each other.

Percy is back home. He thinks since he went to Kansas to college for a couple weeks he knows every thing. But he is still a PINK alpaca even if he is an honorary member of a Fraternity. Maybe I should point this out to him.

I hear there is to be a new shipment of books due soon!!!! Can't wait to see it. Wonder what will be there.

Time to turn on Madonna and spin the night a way.

Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment